St. Ann of the Dunes Church

Bishop John A. Noll of Fort Wayne, Indiana, established a mission parish in Beverly Shores in September of 1950. The first mass was celebrated in the Beverly Shores Fire Station. In 1954, Helen Wood donated 5 acres of land for the location of the church which was completed that year.

Click Here to Start the Exhibit.

St. Ann of the Dunes Church